Code Check Electrical: An Illustrated Guide to Wiring a Safe House, 7th Edition
by Redwood Kardon, Douglas Hansen and Paddy Morrissey
Here's a convenient, quick-reference guide to current electrical code, designed for on-site use. You'll find anything you need to wire a house right the first time — all collected in a user-friendly flip chart with durable spiral binding and laminated pages.
The book is based on the 2011 and 2014 National Electrical Code (NEC) and cross- referenced to the 2012 International Residential Code (IRC).
- Instantly provides the correct answers to hundreds of common code questions
- Illustrations help to clarify complex code provisions
- Gives you valuable details for use in the planning and layout of your wiring projects
- Compiled by Certified Combination Building Inspectors and Master Electricians
- Serves as both a reference and an educational tool
- Helps you work more efficiently on-site by reducing code violations
Code Check Electrical, 7th Edition
Preprinted Case (semi-concealed wire-o binding)
+ CA sales tax (if applicable) + s/h.
About the Authors
Redwood Kardon, who devised and wrote the first Code Check, is a former electrician and inspector for the city of Oakland, California. Douglas Hansen is a general contractor and certified combination inspector with over 30 years of field experience. Paddy Morrissey, former senior illustrator of www.cornerhardware.com, has been the sole illustrator for the Code Check series since its inception.